2-Story Modern Farmhouse Under 3000 Square Feet with Expansive Front Porch
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- The expansive front porch on the exterior of this 2-Story Modern Farmhouse plan measures 50'-wide by 11'-deep.
- A barrel-vaulted ceiling greets you in the foyer where you'll find a home office to the left. Straight ahead, a generous great room boasts a fireplace and oversized opening into the eat-in kitchen.
- Large service areas include a walk-in pantry, mudroom with coat closet, and lower-level storage that is accessible from the 3-car garage or main home's stairwell.
- The master bedroom enjoys a main-level location, complete with an enormous walk-in closet that connects to the laundry room. A pocket office sits next door.
- Other notable features include a Jack-and-Jill bathroom shared by the upstairs bedrooms, enclosed porch just off the dining room, and an option to finish the lower-level for more square footage.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,935 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,284 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 651 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 282 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 490 sq. ft.
- Sunroom: 226 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,648 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 4"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1142 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss