2-Story Modern Prairie-style House Plan
About This Plan
- This 2-story Modern Prairie-style house plan has a gorgeous with loads of family-centered features that make this an excellent plan for builders and homeowners alike.
- This house plan is designed with deep overhangs and a contemporary nod to the famous prairie-style home. The elevation combines the use of stone, stucco, and cedar to give it an ultra-modern look. The main floor features a well-designed kitchen with walk-in pantry, den, and covered patio out back.
- The second floor features a generously-sized master suite, with tray ceiling, walk-in shower, and large walk-in closet. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a central hall bath and bedroom 2 has its own bath.
- Back on the main level, the 3 car garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom complete with bench/lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,655 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,293 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,362 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 927 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12