2-Story Modern Tudor House Plan with Main-level Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- This two-story Modern Tudor design delivers steeply-pitched gables, stone accents, and a centered shed dormer to create an elevated Tudor-style home plan.
- To the left of the foyer, discover a den, or home office, with a closet. The communal living area is located towards the rear and features a kitchen framed by a formal dining room, living space, and mudroom.
- Exposed beams decorate the ceiling of the living room and a partially-covered patio encourages you to enjoy the outdoors.
- The main-level master bedroom considers the homeowner's future needs and includes two closets and a wet room that combines the shower and tub in the ensuite.
- Upstairs, a loft leads to three bedrooms and a dedicated storage room. Two of the bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,665 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,235 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,430 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick