2-Story Multi-Gabled 3-Bed House Plan
About This Plan
- Multiple gables and a brick-and-siding façade and covered porch decorate the exterior of this two-story home plan.
- The great room enjoys a 12’ ceiling height, a gas fireplace and offers views to the front and rear yards.
- The open kitchen and breakfast area are defined by an island with seating and the kitchen conveniently serves a dining room offering a quiet place for more formal entertaining.
- A large pantry, walk-in closet, powder room and laundry room combine to form a mud room/service entry at the garage.
- The second floor master suite showcases a 9’ ceiling height, and boasts a walk-in closet and bath with shower, double bowl vanity and private commode room. Two additional bedrooms with large closets complete this lovely home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,906 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,038 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 868 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 70 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,038 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 45' 5"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss