2-Story New American Home Plan with Morning Room
About This Plan
- This two-story, New American house plan boasts a traditional exterior rich in texture due to shake siding and stone accents.
- The main level consists of the shared living spaces in an open floor plan, as well as a partitioned study for peace and quiet when needed.
- Sip your coffee while reading the paper in the spacious morning room attached to the kitchen and surrounded by windows. Ample workspace in the kitchen is provided by the prep island, and a nearby pantry lends plenty of storage space.
- Upstairs, discover the master bedroom, complete with a step ceiling, sizable closet, and master bath with a walk-in, tile shower. Three additional bedrooms can be found down the hall, along with the laundry room.
- The 3-car garage extends from the left side of the home, and opens into a mudroom with a built-in bench and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,875 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,502 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,373 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 79 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,363 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 8"
- Depth: 48' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 0' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12