2-Story New American Home Plan with Vaulted Master and Bedroom-with-Loft Upstairs
3.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- This 2-story, new American-style house plan offers a covered porch in the front and a covered patio in the rear, with metal roofs that add to the winning curb appeal. The exterior has a mix of wood siding, brick, and stone wainscots with wood and concrete trim around the doors and windows.
- Step in off the covered porch and you find yourself in the great room with it's vaulted ceiling, fireplace, and series of windows looking out to the backyard. An open concept design, the kitchen and dining rooms each have views of the fireplace in the great room. The kitchen has a modest island, a walk-in pantry and convenient garage access making unloading groceries a breeze.
- Off the entry you'll find two bedrooms with walk-in closets and a shared bathroom. Further in the home, you'll find the master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling and accompanying bathroom and walk-in closet, standing shower, double vanities, and full size tub.
- Upstairs, you are greeted by a loft overlooking the great room. Another bedroom is upstairs, with a walk-in closet and bathroom across the loft.
- This home offers basement expansion (1,987 square feet when finished as shown) with a kitchenette, game room, recreation room, two bedrooms, laundry, and storage areas.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,901 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,320 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 581 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 58 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,987 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 4"
- Depth: 72' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1071 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss