2-Story Northwest House Plan with Lower-Level Garage
About This Plan
- The main level of this home provides the shared living spaces, while the sleeping rooms can be found on the second level.
- A powder bath is located near the foyer, across from the laundry room and utility closet. A fireplace in the living room provides a sense of comfort and can be enjoyed from the dining room as well.
- The U-shaped kitchen opens to the dining room, and a window over the sink allows you to enjoy the views out front.
- Upstairs, discover your master bedroom which features a full bathroom and a walk-in closet. Across the hall, two additional bedrooms reside and share a full bathroom. A corner linen closet offers extra storage space.
- The 2-car garage is located on the lower level of this home.
- Related Plan: Get an alternative exterior with house plan 2399JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,495 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 762 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 733 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 5"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 745 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss