2-Story Prairie House Plan
About This Plan
- This prairie style two-story home provides ample living space in a design that's modern and open.
- As you enter the home, you'll discover a formal den with French doors to the right and natural light that draws you forward into the main living area.
- Here, a spacious kitchen with and island that overlooks the great room will please the chef of the family.
- Upstairs, a master with three additional bedrooms provides space for nearly any size family.
- A tray ceiling, dual sinks and spacious walk-in closet will please mom while each of the other bedrooms has access to a private bath.
- A three-stall garage makes this the perfect home for today's buyer.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,740 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,266 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,474 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 4"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss