2-Story Traditional House Plan with Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- The traditional exterior of this 4-bed hose plan combines brick and stone to create a timeless exterior that will fit most any neighborhood.
- There are two fireplaces in the home: one in the vaulted family room and another in the keeping room that opens to the kitchen.
- A covered porch in back is accessible from the breakfast room and is great for outdoor entertaining.
- A main level master suite, with bay windows and a beamed ceiling create a relaxing retreat for the homeowners.
- Upstairs, a teen suite gives the kids a place to play outside their rooms and the bonus room over the garage gives you expansion space.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version in reverse orientation with house plan 710198BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,635 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,648 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 987 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 338 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,648 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 69' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 835 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick