2000 Sq. Ft. Modern Farmhouse Plan with 3-Bedrooms on One Level
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This one-story Modern Farmhouse plan boasts clean lines and visually appealing details that will surely catch your attention.
- The 2013 square foot layout is open and spacious, featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms and a front-loading 2-car garage - with available options to get 3-car and side load entry versions.
- With sightlines throughout, this home offers plenty of opportunities for natural light to enter and creates a seamless flow between living spaces. The expansive great room features a fireplace, making it the ideal spot to relax and unwind.
- The kitchen island can seat up to 6, making it perfect for entertaining guests or enjoying a casual meal with family. The kitchen also includes a huge walk-in pantry and numerous cabinets for storage, allowing you to keep your space clutter-free.
- The dining area provides access to the rear porch, which is perfect for outdoor dining or just enjoying the fresh air.
- The covered front and rear porches provide additional outdoor living space and enhance the home’s overall aesthetic appeal.
- The main level master suite is a luxurious retreat, featuring a large walk-in closet and private bath.
- Additionally, a beverage center/coffee bar is just steps away from the master bedroom and rear porch, making it easy to grab a drink and relax in comfort.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,013 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,013 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss