2000 Sq Ft Transitional House Plan with Courtyard and Covered Porch
About This Plan
- This stunning 1.5 Story, French Country style house plan with incredible curb appeal has a decorative exterior features with arches and an amazing roofline with curved accents. A combination of brick and stucco brings the home's French Country facade together nicely.
- As you walk in through the front covered porch, you'll find yourself in the entryway. To the left of the entry, you'll find the family room which lies under a cathedral ceiling. A see-through fireplace looks from the entry into the dining area.
- The home's spacious kitchen includes a large island with a snack bar, ample counter space, and a walk-in pantry.
- A mudroom connects the kitchen area with the garage and features a coat closet and a bench.
- A courtyard can be accessed from both the mudroom and the family room and is a great spot for outdoor entertainment.
- The master suite is situated on the main floor. The master bedroom lies under its own cathedral ceiling and includes a cozy fireplace. The master bathroom has his/her vanities, a walk-in shower, and a large walk-in closet.
- One additional bedroom can be found on the main floor.
- Upstairs, you will find an additional bedroom and bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,054 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,759 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 295 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 8"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 684 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 On 12; 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss