2000 Square Foot Farmhouse-Inspired Barndominium-Style House Plan with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- This barndominium-style house plan gives a 3-bed 2,050 square foot farmhouse on the right with a full (i.e. 4-sided) wraparound porch and a massive 2,125 square foot garage shop on the left tied together by a smartly designed roof.
- From the wraparound porch, French doors open into a combined great room with fireplace, kitchen with 5' by 8' island and a coffee bar, and dining area all under a cathedral ceiling.
- Two spacious bedrooms line the right side, across from a full bath and laundry room with porch access.
- The master bedroom is tucked into the rear of the design and includes a 4-fixture bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- The garage has an RV bay with drive-through capability and a separate 2-car bay. Stairs lead to a 299 square foot loft that can serve as an office or storage space.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for corrugated metal siding.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 135072GRA, 135202GRA, 135173GRA and 135196GRA. Get a version with an apartment in addition to the main home with house plan 135209GRA.Get 4 bays with house plan 135224GRA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,050 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 2,282 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 299 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 6"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 2125 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss