2100 Square Foot Coastal Contemporary House Plan with Drive-under Garage
About This Plan
- This coastal contemporary house plan is constructed on stilts to protect from flooding, and gives you 2,108 square feet of living space on one level.
- The living spaces surround a partially-covered deck to truly enjoy the outdoors. The eat-in kitchen features large sliding doors to create an easy flow between the kitchen and deck area.
- A spacious living room sits next to the kitchen, and features a corner fireplace and lots of natural lighting.
- Retreat to the master bedroom and find a 4-fixture attached bath and walk-in closet.
- The remaining bedroom suites line the left side of the home. Utilize the flex room as a den, home office, or fourth bedroom.
- A tandem, double garage is available beneath the home.
Drive Under Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,108 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss