2278 Square Foot 3-bed Rustic House Plan with 2-Car Attached Garage
About This Plan
- This 3-bed, 2.5 bath cozy cabin house plan has a wraparound porch, a 2-car rear-entry garage and a 2-story great room wrapped in a stone and board and batten exterior. A shed dormer over the porch lets light into the home and adds to the curb appeal.
- A large eat-at bar top gives a great opportunity to entertain while leaving plenty of room for your growing family as well.
- The master suite can be found on the main level while the other two bedrooms can be found upstairs with a bathroom to share.
- On the left, the mudroom connects to the 2-car garage with two garage doors on the back and a person door in front.
- Upstairs, there's an overlook to the great room below and two bedrooms that share a bath.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 70777MK, 70682MK, 70620MK and 70789MK.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,278 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,577 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 701 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 765 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 2"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick