2300 Square Foot New American Ranch Home Plan with Lower Level Expansion
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This New American ranch-style-house plan offers a covered porch in the front and covered patio in the rear. The exterior has a simple combination of board and batten siding with wood columns surrounding the covered porch and patio.
- Upon entering, you'll be welcomed to the entry that leads to the living room, dining room and the primary bedroom. An open-floor layout, the kitchen offers unobstructed view to the living room and the backyard, with French doors that offer access to the covered patio from the dining room. The kitchen has a small island, with lots of carpentry, a pantry, and quick access to the garage through the laundry room for unloading groceries.
- Off the entry, you'll find the master bedroom, with it's accompanying bathroom and walk-in closet, with standing shower and double vanities.
- This home offers basement expansion (you'll receive 1,751 additional square feet) with a recreation room, 4 more bedrooms, a laundry room and plenty of storage.
Optional Lower Level
Optional Walkout Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,325 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,325 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 376 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 482 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,751 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 1"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 989 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"