2400 Square Foot New American House Plan with 2 Flex Rooms
About This Plan
- This 2,466 square foot 2-story New American home plan has two flex rooms - one on each floor - making this a super flexible home.
- A pair of French doors off the 2-story foyer take you to a flex room that could serve as a home office, den or a guest bedroom.
- One big space in back unites the kitchen, nook and great room with fireplace. Sliding doors on the back wall take you to a covered patio.
- In the kitchen, there's lots of counter space and a big island with casual seating. A corner pantry gives you extra storage.
- Upstairs, the master suite has a coffered ceiling and a large walk-in closet. Two bedrooms - plus a vaulted bonus room (factored into the total living area) - and a laundry room complete the floor.
- The 2-car garage has space for storage in back.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 28019J, 28017J, 28016J (3-car garage) and 2887J.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,466 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,100 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,366 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 374 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss