2400 Square Foot One-story Barndominium-style Home Plan
About This Plan
- This Barndominium-style home plan gives you 2,400 square feet of one-level living with 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths.
- Wraparound covered porches define rural living and this one does not disappoint wrapping around the majority of the living spaces.
- The great room boasts a cathedral ceiling and seamlessly connects to the kitchen and dining area, where an island anchors the space and a walk-in pantry maximizes storage.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the home with twin walk-in closets lining the hall that leads to the 5-fixture ensuite.
- Two bedrooms are separated by the laundry room that provides access to the 2-car garage. A dedicated storage room or workshop adjacent the garage includes a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,400 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,596 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 995 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick