2400 Square Foot Rustic Craftsman with Angled Garage and Upstairs Flex Room
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A rustic exterior combines shake, stone and timber accents on this 2,492 square foot Craftsman home plan with angled 2-car garage.
- Inside, a comfortable lodge room is crafted with a coffered ceiling, fireplace and built in cabinetry and opens to the kitchen and casual dining.
- A corner fireplace accents a spacious rear covered porch which is accessible from both the lodge room and the casual dining area.
- The master bedroom is detailed with a coffered ceiling and private access to a covered porch. Two additional bedrooms share a bathroom across the home.
- Upstairs, a flex room can be used as a bedroom or a home office and a loft has views to the lodge room below.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the upstairs with house plan 25722GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,492 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,967 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 525 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 7"
- Depth: 53' 3"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 458 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 1" Second Floor / 9' 1"