2421 Country Lake House Plan with Well-Balanced Exterior and 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This 2,421 country house plan has a well-balanced exterior with a decorative gable set above the 9'-deep front porch with six supports. A 2-car garage is connected to the home by a covered breezeway.
- French doors usher guests inside to a spacious foyer with a coat closet. To the left, a flex room can be used as a bedroom or a home office and straight ahead with beamed 10' ceiling opens to the kitchen.
- An oversized kitchen island offers comfortable bar-height seating for six and the adjoining breakfast area provides a space for leisurely meals.
- The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level, and features access to the back porch, along with a well-appointed bathroom and a large walk-in closet.
- A drop zone near the garage entrance helps to centralize keys and personal items, and the adjacent laundry room includes a utility sink.
- Stairs off the foyer take you to a bedroom with bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 86335HH (2,387 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,421 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,106 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 315 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 891 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 86' 10"
- Depth: 66' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 882 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12