3-Bedroom House Plan with Detached 2-Car Garage
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Six pillars support the wide front porch on this 3-bedroom house plan, complete with a detached 2-car garage which includes a storage room.
- French doors usher guests inside to a spacious foyer with a coat closet. Straight ahead, the family room opens to the kitchen, while exposed beams provide a cohesive element throughout the shared space.
- An oversized kitchen island offers bar-height seating for six and the adjoining breakfast area provides a space for leisurely meals.
- The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level, and features access to the back porch, along with a 5-fixture bath and generous closet.
- A second bedroom, or office, is located just off the foyer and neighbors a full bath. Upstairs, discover bedroom 3 and a full bath.
- A drop zone near the garage entrance helps to centralize keys and personal items, and the adjacent laundry room includes a utility sink.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,387 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,106 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 281 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 861 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 10"
- Depth: 66' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 784 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12