2500 Square Foot New American House Plan with 3 Bedrooms and Lower Level Expansion
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Vertical and horizontal siding combine to great effect on this 3 bed, 2.5 bath 2,527 square foot one-story home plan with lower level expansion. Step in off the 7'-deep front porch and you catch views of the vaulted great room with fireplace that opens to the rear covered patio giving you the best of indoor/outdoor living.
- The kitchen has a large island (3'6" by 10') with a double sink and seating and has a large walk-in pantry with prep space.
- Enjoy meals with views to the back in the dining room that has access to the back patio.
- All three bedrooms are clustered on the left side of the home. Bed 2 and the main suite each have vaulted ceilings and all bedrooms have walk-in closets.
- The 2-car garage has a single 16' by 8' garage door and accesses the mud room with built-in lockers.
- Choose to build on a basement and get two more bedrooms, a rec and game room, storage and a flex room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,527 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,527 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 391 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 175 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 216 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,357 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 6"
- Depth: 33' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 0' 9" First Floor / 0' 10"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12