2600 Square Foot Modern Ranch with 14 Foot Ceilings in Open Living Area
About This Plan
- This Modern Ranch home presents an efficient floor plan with a lot of living space in just over 2,600 square feet.
- The majority of the home delivers 10' ceilings, which could be higher or lower depending on your needs, while the shared living spaces climb to 14' high to accommodate tall windows.
- Three seats form a family-friendly eating bar at the kitchen island and a sizable pantry is accessible from the mudroom.
- The primary bedroom is set apart from the others for privacy purposes, and a home office can be converted into an in-law suite if preferred.
- The large garage provides space for four vehicles and additional storage, and just inside, the mud / laundry room combo offers plenty of space when coming and going.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,616 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,616 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 700 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6 or Metal
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1304 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Metal Building