2601 Square Foot New American House Plan with 3-Car Garage Designed for Rear View Lots
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This one-story New American house plan gives you 2,601 square feet of heated living (plus lower level expansion) with 2 beds, 2.5 baths and a 3-car (972 square feet) garage. It is designed to take advantage of the views to the back with windows looking out the dining room and outdoor access from that room and the vaulted master bedroom.
- The island kitchen (5' by 9'6") has an attractive box beamed ceiling and a roomy walk-in pantry with sink (10'4" by 8'8"). It is open to the vaulted great room - with the vault centered on the covered deck - which has a fireplace.
- The bedrooms are split, maximizing your privacy and laundry is located in the mudroom by the garage entry.
- The optional finished walkout basement comes with the plans and gives you 1,989 square feet of additional living with 3 more bedrooms with two baths and laundry, a game and a rec room with covered patio access. An additional 544 square feet of storage is located on this level as well.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,601 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,601 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 778 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,989 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 544 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 9"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 972 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12