2718 Square Foot Split Bedroom Craftsman-Style House Plan with 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This split bedroom house plan gives you 2,718 square feet of one-level living and a 3-car front-facing garage (885 square feet) with mudroom access.
- A home office is located off the foyer and can be open or enclosed.
- An open concept layout gives you a great room with views to the back open to the kitchen and dining room. Sliding doors on the back wall of the dining room open to a 14' by 12' deck.
- The master suite occupies the entire left side of the home and has a five-fixture bath with access to a large walk-in closet. Across the home, two bedrooms with linear closets share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,718 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,178 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 168 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 102 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 3"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 885 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss