2761 Square Foot New American Farmhouse with 4 Upstairs Bedrooms and Laundry
About This Plan
- This New American farmhouse plan has attractive wood accents with painted brick, siding and board and batten combining to give it great curb appeal. The home gives you 4 beds, 3.5 baths and 2,761 square feet of heated living area. Step in through the covered entryway and find yourself in a two-story foyer with the dining room with large windows to your right, stairs to the left and the great room ahead.
- The great room, kitchen, and dinette flow seamlessly together, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. The great room serves as the heart of the home, with a cozy fireplace and expansive windows that frame picturesque views of the surrounding landscape.
- The kitchen has great counter space, a walk-in pantry and an island with counter seating. Nearby, the dinette offers an area for casual dining area.
- The mudroom connects acts as a transition space to the 3-car garage. Steps away, you'll find a powder room and a home office.
- Upstairs gives you four bedrooms plus laundry. The master suite has a tray ceiling, a five fixture bath and a large walk-in closet. Bed 4 has an ensuite bathroom and Beds 2 and 3 share a Jack and Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,761 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,320 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,441 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 225 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 851 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12