2800 Mountain-Style Craftsman House Plan with Lower Level Expansion
2.5+ - 4.5+
About This Plan
- This Mountain-style Craftsman home is perfect for any lot with a view, mountain or lakeside, and lends itself well for large gatherings with family and friends.
- Its open concept living space offers a 2-story great room, island kitchen with pantry, breakfast area, and keeping room with a second fireplace. Both fireplaces are flanked by built-in shelves and cabinets.
- Also located on the main level is the formal dining room with trey ceiling. The half bath and laundry/mud room are tucked away near the kitchen and garage entry.
- The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level, while bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bath upstairs, along with a loft that overlooks the family room below.
- The terrace level offers a light and bright space for an additional bedroom and two additional baths. A generous size workshop and small garage are incorporated for someone who loves hobbies.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 29829RL and 29865RL.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,869 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,810 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,059 sq. ft.
- Deck: 285 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 475 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 125 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,444 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 60' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 1" First Floor / 9' 1" Second Floor / 8' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss