2800 Square Foot Angled Ranch with Bonus and Lower Level Expansion
About This Plan
- This one-story Craftsman ranch home plan gives you 2,856 square feet of heated living space with 2 beds, 2.5 baths, and expansion over the 4-car angled garage as well as in the walkout basement.
- Unloading groceries is a breeze with direct access from the massive walk-in pantry right from the garage. The garage also accesses the home via the mudrooom.
- The great room is under a vaulted and beamed ceiling which extends tot he covered deck beyond. The kitchen has views to the dining room and great room and has casual seating for up to six at the peninsula.
- A home office on the main floor has views across the rear deck and can be accessed from the mudroom.
- The master suite enjoys rear and side deck access and has a fireplace. Both bedrooms have walk-in closets and their own bathrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,856 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,856 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 740 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,848 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 130' 1"
- Depth: 85' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1728 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss