3-Bd House Plan with Cathedral Ceiling in Family Room
About This Plan
- Step in off the covered entry and take in the cathedral ceiling in the family room. The fireplace is tastefully flanked by matching sets of windows.
- The dining roomn is open to the family room and kitchen and is set off by a bay window.
- The kitchen measures 9'8" by 12'7" and gets natural light from windows over the sink. The room has a large island (4'8" by 2'3") and a pantry. Loading groceries is a breeze with the 3-car garage steps away.
- In the master suite, 10' tray ceilings lift your spirits. A large walk-in closet is a nice touch. Two bedrooms share a bath nearby.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,763 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,763 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 36 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 730 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick