3-Bed Acadian Cottage Home Plan with Semi-Private Courtyard
About This Plan
- This 3-bed Acadian-style house plan has a tasteful brick exterior with a semi-private courtyard entry in front. Two garage doors look great in their barn-like style. A falsoe dormer punctuates the garage giving it The dormer above the garage lets in light to the storage area accessed via a pull-down stair.
- Step inside and the dining room is to your right and the living room straight ahead. There, a fireplace is angled in the corner.
- The kitchen has an island with two sinks and dishwasher and has counter seating. A pantry and utility room are located steps away as is garage access making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The bedrooms are clustered in back of the home. The master suite has a walk-in closet and a four-fixture bath. The kids' bedrooms each have their own bathroom and a clever arrangement gives them built-in desks located outside their rooms.
- A side porch with an outdoor kitchen completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,053 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,053 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 166 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 10"
- Depth: 75' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick