3-Bed Acadian House Plan with Bonus Expansion
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This beautifully designed French Acadian has a front-door greeting centered on the 8'-deep front porch. Inside, the large rooms and open design make this home feel larger than it is.
- The great room gives you a fireplace with mantel and space for entertaining. This space is open to the roomy kitchen and breakfast area. The kitchen offers a large cooktop with separate ovens, large island and walk-in-pantry.
- The over-sized utility room offers counter space and large utility sink.
- The large master suite has a tray ceiling, large bath with separate tub and custom shower, separate sinks, vanity area, large linen and large walk-in closet.
- The remaining bedrooms share a bathroom and have walk-in closets.
- The optional bonus room gives you expansion space and an extra full bath.
- Note: Please note that orders including special options may result in a delay. Call us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,566 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,566 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 315 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 227 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 289 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 404 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 81' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 697 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick