3 Bed Acadian House Plan With Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This 3 bed Acadian house plan delivers 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with an optional bonus room with an additional bedroom and bath over the garage.
- The main floor offers tall ceilings, open floor plan, and decorative brick columns creating a feeling of luxury and style.
- The great room is open to the kitchen and dining room and has direct access to the rear porch with optional outdoor grilling area for al fresco dining and get-togethers. A fireplace on the left, built-ins and the tray ceilings make this room one you'll really enjoy spending time in.
- The master suite offers a large glass walk in shower and oversized closet giving you great storage space.
- The bonus room upstairs gives you great expansion opportunities.
- The roof is stick framed with an 8:12 front to back pitch, 12:12 side pitch except over the front door (13:12) and bonus room dormer (4:12).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,870 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,870 sq. ft.
- Storage: 20 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 226 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 37 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 409 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 2"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 567 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick