3 Bed Acadian House Plan with Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- All sorts of extras come with this handsome Acadian house plan, such as built-ins, an unfinished bonus room and a huge storage room complete with half bath.
- There are front, rear and side porches too, all covered to protect you from rain or hot sun.
- The huge family room has a big fireplace as the focal point with built-in cabinets on either side.
- A vaulted ceiling tops the kitchen that comes with a walk-in pantry and a large island that seats 4 people.
- The master suite is tucked away in the back of the home and boasts a lovely tray ceiling and a giant walk-in closet.
- In the bonus room, a 5' knee wall rises up to 9' at the center of the room.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,497 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,497 sq. ft.
- Storage: 575 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 220 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 244 sq. ft.
- Carport: 662 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 461 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 4"
- Depth: 110' 7"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12