3-Bed Acadian House Plan with Courtyard
About This Plan
- The turret-style front porch and flat-arch brick window heads add character to the exterior of this 3-bedroom, Acadian house plan.
- A courtyard near the main entry lends a comfortable space to greet guests. The foyer opens to a formal dining room, and beyond to the living room and kitchen.
- A double-bowl sink rests in the kitchen island and a sizable walk-in pantry sits nearby for easy access. A side porch, just off the kitchen, offers a great space for a grill.
- The rear-facing, master suite features a 5-fixture bath and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 occupy the right side of the home, and each include a full bath.
- The double garage opens into a mudroom, which neighbors the laundry room with a utility sink.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,040 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,040 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 157 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 10"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 527 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick