3-Bed Acadian House Plan with Front and Rear Porches
About This Plan
- Outdoor porches, both front and rear, are perfect for entertaining and enjoying the views.
- French doors lead into the foyer, and beyond to a large living room overlooking the rear porch. The gourmet kitchen and adjoining keeping room is the ideal setting for family gatherings.
- The master bedroom is accessed by its own foyer and allows refuge from the rest of the home. A second bedroom on the left side of the home neighbors a full bath.
- Bedroom 3 is set off by itself, with a private side entrance, giving guests a quiet space to recharge.
- A sizable study off the foyer grants access to the front porch.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller home with house plan 860030MCD (2,522 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,161 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,161 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 983 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 77' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 663 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick