3-Bed Acadian House Plan with Garage Storage
About This Plan
- Arched windows and doors add character to the front elevation of this 3-bedroom, Acadian house plan, clad in brick. An inviting front porch completes the design.
- The formal dining room sits just inside the foyer, overlooking the front porch, with access to the adjacent kitchen. An island rests in the center of the square-shaped kitchen, while a wrap-around counter links the neighboring family room.
- French doors off the family room lead to a side and rear porch for outdoor enjoyment.
- The master bedroom is attached to the rear of the home, and features a tray ceiling, along with a 5-fixture, master bath and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are down the hall from the master and share a compartmentalized bath.
- The 2-car garage includes a storage room to help organize lawn supplies and equipment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,852 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,852 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 7"
- Depth: 67' 10"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12