3-Bed Acadian House Plan with Outdoor Kitchen
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, Acadian house plan, clad in brick, features a welcoming front porch, as well as a spacious, covered porch extending from the living room, with an outdoor kitchen.
- Inside, the foyer leads directly into the heart of the home, where minimal walls provide an easy flow between the dining room, kitchen, and living room.
- The kitchen island houses a double-bowl sink, while providing plenty of workspace, and two sets of french doors in the adjoining living room extend the living space to the out-of-doors.
- The homeowner will delight in the privately-situated, master suite, which features a 5-fixture bath with two vanities and a roomy, walk-in closet.
- The two secondary bedrooms each include a full bath, and the double garage includes a storage room for lawn supplies.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,123 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,123 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 434 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 10"
- Depth: 84' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 467 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12