3-Bed Acadian House Plan with Quaint Home Office
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom, Acadian house plan presents a parking courtyard in front of the formal entrance. The open concept design in the heart of the home naturally brings family and friends together, and moves easily into the outdoor living space.
- Enjoy the ambiance of a fireplace in the family room, dining area, and kitchen. The kitchen features a walk-in pantry, and neighbors a pocket office with a window.
- The master bedroom is oriented to take advantage of rearward views, and includes a 4-fixture bath with a toilet room and a pass-through closet that connects to the laundry room for the utmost convenience.
- Bedroom 2 and 3 line the left side of the home, and share the hall bath.
- Remain organized with the dedicated storage room attached to the double garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,824 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,824 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 298 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 6"
- Depth: 77' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 645 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12