3 Bed Angled Ranch with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- This 3 bed ranch house plan has attractive shingle siding and beautiful wood detailing with decorative trusses atop the three front gables. The covered entry has twin columns that are set in stone bases.
- The 3-car garage is set at an angle to help the home fit on narrower lots. The lower level has access to the back yard making this a great choice for down-sloping lots.
- The home has two entrances: a formal entry into the foyer and an informal entry into the mud room. The foyer takes you directly to the large, open great room and kitchen-dining area. From the great room, you'll have an excellent view of both the backyard and the main level's deck. The dining area has an alcove for a hutch. At the opposite end of the dining area, doors open onto a large.
- The master suite has a picture window giving you a bird's eye view of the back yard. The bathroom features a spa tub, private toilet stall, a tiled shower and his-and-her sinks with an enormous counter. To either side of the sinks are entries into a walk-in closet.
- By the family entrance you'll find your laundry. It is adjacent to the mud room where you have access to the garage, a utility sink and a large closet with plenty of storage solutions.
- The lower level gives you a large rec room that opens on to the lower patio. To the left is a media room. It also features two bedrooms, a full bath and a large storage area that gives you direct access to the utility area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,806 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,409 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,397 sq. ft.
- Deck: 308 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 11"
- Depth: 73' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 854 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss