3 Bed Barndominium Just Under 1900 Square Feet with Parking for 6 Cars
About This Plan
- This house plan - a smaller version of 85376MS (which is itself a smaller version of 85363MS) gives you 1,899 square feet of heated living with 3 beds and 2.5 baths. A two story transom-windowed center corridor encompasses the entertainer’s family kitchen with huge island, and open concept dining and living rooms. On the left wing are two secondary bedrooms with a shared bathroom between them. Those bedrooms have ample closets and vaulted ceilings. The opposite wing houses the primary bedroom suite with good size, vaulted ceilings and a luxurious shower in the main bathroom. A walk-in closet that is easily as big as many much larger homes tops off this luxuriously appointed suite.
- The kitchen has a massive island and a large walk-in pantry for long term food storage. For many families, the garage and shop space represents true freedom. Put 6 vehicles in this huge space, start a business, enjoy tons of storage, or even start several hobbies.
- The big unseen bonus is that the center portion of the garage is two stories tall. Put in a floor, maybe an apartment up, or just keep a two story garage for anything else you can imagine.
- The center bay of the garage has an 18' by 12' overhead door and the two remaining bays have 9' by 8' overhead doors.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,899 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,899 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1842 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12