3-Bed Barndominium Plan with 4-Car Garage / Shop
About This Plan
- This 3-Bedroom Barndominium-style design presents an open living, dining, and kitchen area with vaulted ceilings and direct access to a big back porch. Matching 16' by 10' overhead doors give you access to the garage from the front and a 12' by 10' one gets you access from the back.
- The 8'-deep wraparound porch connects the formal entry with the family entrance that leads to the mudroom.
- Friends and family will enjoy conversing with the cook while seated at the kitchen island (8' by 3'6"), and a walk-in pantry is conveniently located nearby to maximize storage.
- The homeowners will appreciate the 30'x40' garage / shop with a drive through bay.
- Three bedrooms reside toward the front of the home with the hallway separating the primary bedroom / bath from the two secondary bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,381 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,381 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 465 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 578 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): Metal & Wood
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 75' 7"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1200 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: pre-engineered