3-Bed Barndominium Plan with Front and Rear Porches and Main-floor Master
About This Plan
- The latest trend in rural living is the barndominium, like this 3-bedroom home plan that features a 2,304 sq ft garage / workshop.
- A 10'-deep front porch invites you inside where you'll find a coat closet in the foyer. A home office neighbors the entryway with views overlooking the front landscape.
- The square-shaped kitchen opens to the great room and dining area with a corner fireplace and access to the rear partially-covered patio.
- Upstairs, a loft overlooks the great room below and two bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath.
- Enter from the garage to find a powder bath and mudroom with a coat closet.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for corrugated metal siding.
- Related Plan: Get a 4-bed version with house plan 135161GRA
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,172 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,920 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,252 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 154 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 654 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 2304 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss