3-Bed Barndominium Plan with Second-level Living Quarters
About This Plan
- This rectangular Barndominium features a 4-stall horse barn on the lower level with a 3/4 bath and staircase that leads to the second-level living quarters.
- Covered porches extend from each side of the home to provide protection from the sun when outdoors.
- Upstairs, the living room delivers a vaulted ceiling and opens to the kitchen and dining area. French doors provide easy access to a sun deck that is perfect for BBQs.
- The kitchen hosts an island with seating for two at the eating bar and a nearby pantry boosts storage space.
- Three bedrooms and the laundry room can be found down the hall, including the master bedroom with a vaulted ceiling, private deck, dual closets, and 4-fixture bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 680036VR, 680075VR and 680075VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,578 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 146 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,432 sq. ft.
- Deck: 386 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 16' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick