3-Bed Barndominium-Style House Plan Under 4200 Square Feet with Oversized 4-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This 4,121 square foot Barndominium-style house plan gives you 3 beds, 2.5 baths and an oversized 3,416 square foot 4-car garage. A porch wraps around the left side and gives you 1,147 square feet of outdoor space to enjoy.
- The heart of the home is open with a 2-story ceiling above the living room with fireplace. The spacious kitchen has a large 5' by 10' island.
- The master bedroom is located on the main level and features a 5-fixture bathroom with a walk-in closet with island in the middle.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath and a loft overlooks the great room below. There's even a pocket office giving you a private spot to hold Zoom meetings or to do your homework.
- Three 10' by 12' overhead doors and a larger 12' by 13' one get you access to the 4-car garage with vaulted ceiling. An 8' by 8' door in back gets smaller equipment in and out.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for corrugated metal siding.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate versions with house plan 135184GRA and alternate 3-car versions with house plans 135047GRA, 135078GRA and 135158GRA (on a walkout basement).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,121 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,879 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,242 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,147 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 148' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 3416 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss