3-Bed Barndominium-style House Plan with Drive-through 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This 3-bed Barndominium-style 2 story house plan pairs an elegant-yet-simple exterior with a functional, simple floor plan. This home looks great from the street with its contrasting siding colors combined with wood and stone accents.
- The main floor of the features a formal living room, open living spaces in the dining, kitchen, and great rooms, and a mudroom with some handy storage to keep your home free of clutter. There's a generously sized 2-car garage with a rear garage door that is perfect for your lawn equipment.
- Upstairs you'll find an efficient layout with a spacious master suite. The bath has dual vanities, a walk-in shower, and an enclosed toilet. The walk-in closet is also well-sized. There's a jack and jill style bathroom to make sharing just a bit easier for the remaining bedrooms and a conveniently located laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,218 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,183 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,035 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 648 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12