3 Bed Brick Ranch With Side Load Garage
About This Plan
- This sprawling traditional ranch features an all brick faзade with an open living concept floor plan.
- As you enter the home, a spacious living room with a soffit ceiling is the first thing you'll take notice of.
- As you move forward, you discover the kitchen/dining room combination where there's plenty of room for entertaining.
- The master is located to the right of the home and is equipped with a spacious walk-in closet and full bath.
- Two additional bedrooms lie in front of the master and share the full bath off the hall.
- Finally, a 3-stall, split-load garage completes the home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,814 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,814 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 597 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available