3-Bed Builder-Friendly House Plan
About This Plan
- A combination of stone and siding plus the hip roof create a handsome Southern house plan.
- The main family living area is in back where the open layout lets you see from the family room with fireplace all the way through to the kitchen (9' by 12'8") with its 3' by 4' island and large walk-in pantry.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area take you out to the back yard.
- Homeowners benefit from a master suite with tray ceiling and handy morning coffee bar.
- The other two bedrooms face front and share a large hall bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior and a vaulted family room with house plan 42513DB (1,750 sq. ft.). And get more room - 1,750 square feet - with these house plans 42514DB, 42515DB and 42516DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,635 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,635 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 728 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick