3 Bed Contemporary Cabin with Open Concept Second Floor and Outdoor Living
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This contemporary cabin plan offers large windows and doors to maximize views of the mountain, beach, or wherever you want your vacation home to be! Outdoor patios give you great fresh air spaces to enjoy.
- The upper floor is made for entertaining and is an open concept design with the vaulted ceiling aligned from the great room's fireplace to the center of the wall shared with the outdoor living area. The kitchen has a large island, plenty of cabinetry, and gets tons of natural light. For larger gatherings and dinners, go out to the outdoor living space above the garage.
- All the bedrooms are on the ground level. The master bedroom with outdoor access, walk-in closet and four fixture bathroom, a bunk room and a third bedroom with laundry across the hall. The entry allows for quick access to the upstairs from the front door, helping keep shoes, jackets, and the mess downstairs away from the action.
Optionally Finished Walkout Foundation
Optionally Finished Basement Foundation
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,667 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 860 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 807 sq. ft.
- Deck: 608 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 183 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 85 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 681 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 518 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss