3 Bed Contemporary Farmhouse with 3-Sided Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- This 3 bed, 3 bath contemporary farmhouse plan gives you 2,165 square feet of heated living space and has a beautiful 8'-deep porch that wraps around the front-right corner and continues along the side and around the back of the home, giving you 1,197 square feet of outdoor space to enjoy.
- As you enter the house you are met with a charming foyer leading you to the open floor plan ahead.
- The kitchen has a long island with sink and seating for up to six that sits under a vaulted ceiling. A fireplace on the back wall has windows to the right and a door to the back porch on the left.
- Across the home, the master suite has a vaulted ceiling, two walk-in closets and a five-fixture bath. A door in the bedroom gives you access to the back porch. Cross the hallway to bedrooms 2 and 3 - the latter could be used as a home office - featuring barn doors that open to the closets.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 5980ND (2,129 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,165 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,165 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,202 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Optional Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 70' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 653 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick