Country Home Plan with Grilling Patio
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Twelve-inch box columns support the front porch of this traditional Southern design, while in back a large screened porch abuts a grilling patio.
- A vaulted ceiling and skylights add volume and light to the open living area. An angled island divides the kitchen from the great room and the bayed dining area. Special features here include a computer center, a wide pantry closet and a fireplace.
- French doors open to bedroom three, making it suitable as a den. Bedroom two enjoys a window seat in its bay.
- A second vaulted ceiling crowns the master suite, uniting the bedroom and bath. Note the walk-in closets and vanities for him and her as well as the whirlpool tub and separate shower.
- In the side-entry garage, a storm shelter offers security.
- Related Plans: Gain a finished second floor with house plan 59633ND. Get a detached garage with house plan 5923ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,131 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,131 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 368 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 356 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 10"
- Depth: 72' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 574 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick