3-Bed Contemporary Home Plan with Great Outdoor Space
About This Plan
- This three-bedroom leisure home is perfect for the family that spends casual time out of doors.
- An expansive wall of glass gives a spectacular view to the great room and accentuates the high vaulted ceilings throughout the design.
- The great room is also warmed by a hearth and is open to the dining room and L-shaped kitchen. A triangular snack bar graces the kitchen and provides space for casual meals.
- Bedrooms are split, with the master bedroom on the right side of the plan and family bedrooms on the left.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,405 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,405 sq. ft.
- Deck: 392 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,798 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 29' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick